We require all repairs and maintenance requests to be advised in writing to our office.
Where urgent attention to a problem is required, an initial telephone call followed up by written confirmation is acceptable.
A maintenance request form may be accessed here on our website.
As we act on direct instructions from your renter provider, Debonair Property Management and the renter provider will not pay or reimburse any maintenance accounts not previously authorised or instructed by this office. If the repairs are not urgent or the Renter Provider’s responsibility and you request for a trade’s person to attend, you may be requested to pay the account.
In the case of an after-hours urgent repair (as specified under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997), please contact our office on 03 52 230400.
Please find hereunder a list of items determined as urgent maintenance as specified in the Residential Tenancies Act 1997:
- A burst water service.
- A blocked or broken lavatory system.
- A serious roof leak.
- A gas leak.
- A dangerous electrical fault.
- Flooding or serious flood damage.
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the renter provider or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundry.
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply.
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or insecure.
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted or
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rental premises.